Roaming charges suck.
3 UK customers use their phones abroad at no extra cost.
You can use your allowance to call and text the UK and use your data without paying a penny more.
- All calls and texts to UK numbers (within your standard allowance). 08 numbers are included in your standard allowance. If you go over your allowance, or don’t have one, calls to 08 numbers will be charged at up to 16.6p a minute.
- All your data usage (within your allowance).
- It’s always free to receive calls and texts in a Feel At Home destination. Don’t forget that when you’re calling or texting back to the UK, you’ll need to replace the first 0 in the number you’re calling or texting with +44.
- You’ll be able to stream and connect to Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) while in a Feel At Home destination but both of these will be slower than they are in the UK.
What’s not included?
- If you have all-you-can-eat data you can use up to 12GB. If you have all-you-can-eat texts you can send up to 5,000 texts. If you have 3,000 or more minutes included in your allowance you can use up to 3,000 minutes.
- Numbers that start with 070, 09 and 118 directory services.
- Feel At Home is designed for UK residents who are on holiday or business trips abroad, not for extended periods abroad.
- You can’t use your phone as a personal hotspot (tethering) while you’re abroad.
- You can’t use your minutes allowance to make calls to local or other international numbers, as you can only use your inclusive minutes to call UK numbers, whether you’re in the UK or a Feel At Home destination.