Further to our announcement on 26 April 2018, please be informed that on 30 November 2018, Emirates Telecommunications Group Company PJSC (“Etisalat Group”) has completed the sale of its 100% shareholding in Etisalat Lanka (Private) Limited (“ESL”) to Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Private) Limited (“Hutch Lanka”). Upon completion of the sale, CK Hutchison Holdings Limited group will have a majority and controlling stake of 85% whilst Etisalat Group will have 15% ownership of Hutch Lanka.
- HUTCH powers SLA’s Commando Challenge Supercross 2019
- Racing Star Kushan Peiris appointed Brand Ambassador for Hutch
- HUTCH powers “Victory of Mike-Joes” launching HUTCH 4G in Batticaloa
- HUTCH deploys first fully-fledged Network Function Virtualization (NFV) based Core Network in Sri Lanka
- What is 5G Mobile Technology ?
- Boosting Mobile Internet Speed
- HUTCH Awards Honda Scooty Motorcycles for Winners of BID2WIN
- HUTCH organizes Ice Cream Dansala for Poson
- Business Tycoon Li Ka-Shing opens first Buddhist Art Museum in Hong Kong
- HUTCH successfully concluded Blood Donation Campaign