Hutch Lanka, initiated its annual Ice Cream Dansala in commemoration of Poson, for the third consecutive year, at Walpola. The Dansala was held recently at the Walpola Railway Station with more than 7500 people attending this noble cause which was supported by the Senior Management and staff of Hutch who actively participated.
- HUTCH covers iconic Lotus Tower deploying state-of-the-art technology to enhance seamless connectivity
- HUTCH Powers 56th Army Inter Regiment Athletic Championship
- HUTCH Sponsors Sri Lanka Army Rugby
- HUTCH Rewards Sales Staff at Annual Hutch Champions Challenge 2019
- HUTCH powers SLA’s Commando Challenge Supercross 2019
- Racing Star Kushan Peiris appointed Brand Ambassador for Hutch
- HUTCH powers “Victory of Mike-Joes” launching HUTCH 4G in Batticaloa
- HUTCH deploys first fully-fledged Network Function Virtualization (NFV) based Core Network in Sri Lanka
- What is 5G Mobile Technology ?
- Boosting Mobile Internet Speed