Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka (Private) Limited one of the leading providers of mobile telecommunication services in Sri Lanka partnered with PR Wire one of the premier Public Relations firms driving Hybrid Public Relations solutions in the country. The partnership seems to be an apt move by “Hutch” with the brand innovating within the 3G space in the country and through PR Wire expertise and services in the technology PR sphere, which they lead without any doubt, would further empower the brand to connect with its public in this age of consumed media. PR Wire has built its own prowess with a plethora of public relations clients bringing in the true value of a truly public relations firm not only within Sri Lanka but also international, through its momentous affiliation with the most celebrated PR firm globally, the world’s largest, Edelman.
- HUTCH powers SLA’s Commando Challenge Supercross 2019
- Racing Star Kushan Peiris appointed Brand Ambassador for Hutch
- HUTCH powers “Victory of Mike-Joes” launching HUTCH 4G in Batticaloa
- HUTCH deploys first fully-fledged Network Function Virtualization (NFV) based Core Network in Sri Lanka
- What is 5G Mobile Technology ?
- Boosting Mobile Internet Speed
- HUTCH Awards Honda Scooty Motorcycles for Winners of BID2WIN
- HUTCH organizes Ice Cream Dansala for Poson
- Business Tycoon Li Ka-Shing opens first Buddhist Art Museum in Hong Kong
- HUTCH successfully concluded Blood Donation Campaign