Hutch, Sri Lanka’s fastest growing mobile broadband network, powered the annual Commando Challenge Supercross in close partnership with the Sri Lanka Army for the year 2019 as its main sponsor. The event was held on the 4th of August at Kuda Oya. The Commando Challenge Supercross is a racing event for both, cars and motorbikes organized by the commando regiment of the Sri Lanka Army in collaboration with the Sri Lanka Association of Racing Drivers and Riders (SLARDAR).
- HUTCH covers iconic Lotus Tower deploying state-of-the-art technology to enhance seamless connectivity
- HUTCH Powers 56th Army Inter Regiment Athletic Championship
- HUTCH Sponsors Sri Lanka Army Rugby
- HUTCH Rewards Sales Staff at Annual Hutch Champions Challenge 2019
- HUTCH powers SLA’s Commando Challenge Supercross 2019
- Racing Star Kushan Peiris appointed Brand Ambassador for Hutch
- HUTCH powers “Victory of Mike-Joes” launching HUTCH 4G in Batticaloa
- HUTCH deploys first fully-fledged Network Function Virtualization (NFV) based Core Network in Sri Lanka
- What is 5G Mobile Technology ?
- Boosting Mobile Internet Speed