Hutch, Sri Lanka’s fastest growing mobile broadband network, powered the Annual Big Match between St. Josephs College, Trincomalee and St. Michael’s College, Batticaloa for the year 2019 as its main sponsor. The big match was held recently at the Shivananda Play Ground, Kallady Uppodai, Batticaloa. Further expanding its products and services, Hutch together with its strong dealer base in Batticaloa celebrated the introduction the bigger and better network boosted with Hutch 4G to the Eastern Province of Sri Lanka.
- HUTCH covers iconic Lotus Tower deploying state-of-the-art technology to enhance seamless connectivity
- HUTCH Powers 56th Army Inter Regiment Athletic Championship
- HUTCH Sponsors Sri Lanka Army Rugby
- HUTCH Rewards Sales Staff at Annual Hutch Champions Challenge 2019
- HUTCH powers SLA’s Commando Challenge Supercross 2019
- Racing Star Kushan Peiris appointed Brand Ambassador for Hutch
- HUTCH powers “Victory of Mike-Joes” launching HUTCH 4G in Batticaloa
- HUTCH deploys first fully-fledged Network Function Virtualization (NFV) based Core Network in Sri Lanka
- What is 5G Mobile Technology ?
- Boosting Mobile Internet Speed