Hutch, Sri Lanka’s fastest growing broadband mobile telecommunications provider, felicitated the company’s top-performing sales personnel at the ‘Hutch Champion’s Challenge’ awards Ceremony which took place at Stein Studios recently. The event was attended by a large gathering of over 600 Hutch employees and Dealer partners and their staff from all parts of the island. Anne Chen – Director Projects of Hutchison Asia Telecommunications Limited graced the event as the Chief Guest along with Senior Management of Hutch. Dealer sales teams who had demonstrated exceptional performance on the field in 2017 were given due recognition at the event.
- HUTCH powers SLA’s Commando Challenge Supercross 2019
- Racing Star Kushan Peiris appointed Brand Ambassador for Hutch
- HUTCH powers “Victory of Mike-Joes” launching HUTCH 4G in Batticaloa
- HUTCH deploys first fully-fledged Network Function Virtualization (NFV) based Core Network in Sri Lanka
- What is 5G Mobile Technology ?
- Boosting Mobile Internet Speed
- HUTCH Awards Honda Scooty Motorcycles for Winners of BID2WIN
- HUTCH organizes Ice Cream Dansala for Poson
- Business Tycoon Li Ka-Shing opens first Buddhist Art Museum in Hong Kong
- HUTCH successfully concluded Blood Donation Campaign