IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO), a world leader in critical information, analytics and solutions, recently judged the Innovation Awards at ShowStoppers® at IFA Berlin and the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. The awards will now continue with the ShowStoppers event at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, Spain on 26 February, 2017.
Exhibitors at ShowStoppers @ MWC 2017 may compete in a range of categories to take home a coveted IHS Markit Innovation Award. In doing so, they can showcase their company’s leadership, ingenuity and innovation to an audience of key industry journalists from around the globe.
Benefits for Award Winners
- All submissions will receive a certificate of participation at the IHS Markit Innovation Awards. Category winners will receive an IHS Markit Innovation Award that can be displayed at their tradeshow booth and in their office.
- Companies that win an award can generate excellent “second-day” news stories around MWC.
- Category winners will be featured in a news release issued by IHS Markit and ShowStoppers.
- Photos and celebratory comments of award-winning managers, designers and tech creators may be used for promotion at future ShowStoppers events, promotional materials, websites, social media and product showcases.
The IHS Markit Innovation Awards at ShowStoppers @ MWC will showcase the most innovative products in the following categories:
- Apps, Platforms & Software
- Fitness/Wearables/Health Devices
- Mobile Accessory
- Mobile Computing
- Personal Entertainment
- Smart Home
- Smart Phones and Smart Devices
To apply for an award and for more detailed information, visit http://awards.showstoppers.com/