Hutch Advanced Missed Call Alerts displays all the missed calls you received while you were not available on the network straight in your call log once you are back.
The service gives you great convenience that you don’t have to be running through your SMS inbox anymore looking for missed call alerts and miss out on calling back!
This service is totally FREE and can be used in any of the following alert options:
- Call Log + SMS Alert
- Call Log Only
- SMS Only
- 1. How does this service work?
This service will notify the callers who tried to call you while you were out of reach once you’re back on network.
- 2. How do I activate the service?
Simply dial *144*2# to register for the service free of charge
- 3. What happens if someone calls me several times while my phone was switched off?
Called party will get only one SMS alert notifying your availability once you are back on the network.
- 4. Do I have to pay for this service?
No. This service is absolutely FREE.
- 5. Is this service available for both prepaid & postpaid subs?
- 6. How do I receive alerts?
You will receive alerts via SMS
- 7. How do I deactivate the service?
You can deactivate the service simply by dialing *144*2*1#