Hutch, Sri Lanka’s fastest growing mobile broadband network, is proud to tie-up with Sri Lanka’s upcoming young race car driver Kushan Peiris as the Brand Ambassador. This comes in light with Hutch’s sponsorship of the biggest motor racing event in the calendar “Hutch Sri Lanka Super Series 2019”. This season, Kushan Peiris will be competing in the fast paced SLGT category, where racing fans will have a spell-binding opportunity to witness the riveting 2019 Hutch Sri Lanka Super Series main event, showcasing Sri Lanka’s finest drivers who will battle it out to be crowned Champion Driver of the year. Thirukumar Nadarasa, CEO Hutchison Telecommunications Lanka and Kushan Peiris, Brand Ambassador, Hutch, exchange sponsorship agreements for the season of Hutch Super Series 2019, as seen in the picture.
- HUTCH covers iconic Lotus Tower deploying state-of-the-art technology to enhance seamless connectivity
- HUTCH Powers 56th Army Inter Regiment Athletic Championship
- HUTCH Sponsors Sri Lanka Army Rugby
- HUTCH Rewards Sales Staff at Annual Hutch Champions Challenge 2019
- HUTCH powers SLA’s Commando Challenge Supercross 2019
- Racing Star Kushan Peiris appointed Brand Ambassador for Hutch
- HUTCH powers “Victory of Mike-Joes” launching HUTCH 4G in Batticaloa
- HUTCH deploys first fully-fledged Network Function Virtualization (NFV) based Core Network in Sri Lanka
- What is 5G Mobile Technology ?
- Boosting Mobile Internet Speed